What We Offer
What types of insurance are there?
There are many types of insurance. Car or home/contents insurance allows you to insure your belongings. Personal insurance policies enable you to insure yourself and your ongoing well being.
Personal insurance provides protection against sickness, injury and death, and includes:
- Life insurance
- Mining Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Insurance as Part of Your Superannuation
While insurance doesn’t remove the risk of something going wrong, it provides you and your family with protection and financial security if something does happen. The amount of insurance you need is affected by:
- How much you earn
- Your cost of living
- Your assets
- Your liabilities
- Your relationship status (whether you are married, in a de facto relationship or single), and how many dependents you have.
- And many more variables which need to be addressed by the collection of information to help ascertain your needs and objectives.
To our valued clients
Please note that from Monday 30th March our office will be no contact. We will still be taking appointments via phone or email.
Please ring (07) 4743 4555, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Facebook page.